Using a sludge-coupled biomass pyrolysis gasification treatment process,
the Industrial Sludge Burner is designed and developed according to the purpose and principle of sludge disposal reduction,
resource utilization and stabilization. This technology is also a kind of combustion technology,
but unlike incineration, it uses the principle of anaerobic combustion, also known as pyrolysis gasification.
It not only solves the problem of large investment in sludge incineration, large exhaust gas emissions and high toxic and harmful gas content,
but also helps in disposal of domestic garden and agricultural waste and at the same time reducing cost of treatment considerably.
Advantages Of Sludge Burner
1. The technology inherits the advantages of incineration, which can minimize the volume of sludge
(sludge with 80% moisture reduction of 92% or more), and there is no heavy metal and pathogenic bacteria-borne diseases.
It is more effective than incineration, which required high investment and operational and had c difficult emission treatment process.
It also solves the problem of difficult processing of agricultural and forestry waste in some areas.
2. The technology utilizes the heat of sludge itself, and combines a small amount of cheap biomass fuel to dry the sludge as a heat source,
which greatly reduces the cost of sludge drying. The most costly part of sludge treatment is the dehydration stage.
Through the treatment of pyrolysis gasification technology, the total exhaust gas generated by the process is 20% of direct incineration,
and the harmful gas content is less than 10% of incinerate on.
This not only reduces the cost of gas treatment greatly but also meets environmental emission standards.
3. The pyrolysis and gasification system is based on the characteristics of garbage, and realizes a two stage treatment process for the first pyrolysis and
gasification of the garbage and subsequent oxygen enriched combustion, so that the garbage is completely burned. After the treatment,
the residue burning rate and leaching toxicity is lower than national standard
4. Since the pyrolysis gasification chamber (secondary chamber) burns gas and the excess air coefficient is small,
the amount of flue gas generated by the pyrolysis method is lower than that of the direct incineration method,
especially the content of pollutants such as SOx, NOx, HCL, HF and heavy metal.
It is conducive in the purification of flue gas, reducing the secondary pollution emissions and treatment costs.
5. The pyrolysis gasification process is conducted under low oxygen and no oxygen conditions, which reduces the generation of dioxin precursors.
The temperature in the second combustion chamber is up to 1100° C, and residence time of flue gas is more than 2 s, and the dioxins can be rapidly decomposed,
thereby reducing the content of harmful substances such as heavy metals and dioxins in the fly ash discharged after garbage disposal,
thereby reducing secondary pollution to the environment